Hi there and welcome! If you’ve found your way here after seeing our tribes in the Park Ridge Memorial Day Parade, saw how much fun we had and are ready to join us, let’s get you started:
- There are 2 boys Nations, 3 girls Nations
- You may also want to do a quick read through of the official story of the Park Ridge Indian Scouts and Indian Princess Federation, just to make sure you know what’s involved.
- Most importantly, you’ll want to download and fill out the Registration Forms to begin your journey.
- Thoughts from current Iroquois Dads on the time commitment of the Iroquois, the camping experiences, the self-esteem of our girls, and the social impact of the Iroquois in the community throughout the year.
- One of our youngest members shares her thoughts on what Indian Princesses means to her.
- Former Iroquois Nation Chief John Dempsey offer his thoughts on what the Iroquois Indian Princess experience is all about.
- Former Iroquois Nation leaders, including Perrin Stephens and Bob Szkwarek, reflect on their time with the Iroquois.
- Some additional thoughts on the Iroquois and our relationship to the Memorial Day Parade.